Security Inventory for Software Development
Single subject course, 3 credits
- Period : 2022-August-29 until 2023-January-15
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 10%
- Main field of study: Software Engineering
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Selection: 100% academic credits
- Language of instruction: English.
- Course code: PA2587
Security Inventory for Software Development, 3 credits
The purpose of the course is to show how security practices can be integrated into different software development processes (traditional, agile, continuous) and how to assess the maturity of the integration. The student will learn about different models, with a focus on a specific one touching upon security practices during software design, implementation, verification, and operation. In order to take different backgrounds and previous knowledge of the students into account, the course also covers the necessary background information on classical and security-oriented software development process models. The course enables students to assess the maturity of secure software development processes based on a model.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study