Strategic planning for organizational sustainability transitions
Single subject course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2022-October-31 until 2023-January-15
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Strategic Leadership towards Sustainability
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Selection: 100% academic credits
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Application code: BTH-G5892
- Course code: SL2559
Strategic planning for organizational sustainability transitions, 7,5 credits
The purpose of the course is for the student to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of a method for strategic planning to lead an organization towards sustainability.
Good to know
Applying for studies
Tuition fees and payment
Key dates and deadlines
Rate of study