Research Methodologies in Software Engineering and Computer Science
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2023-January-16 until 2023-March-26
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Software Engineering
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: PA2554
Research Methodologies in Software Engineering and Computer Science, 7,5 credits
The aim of the course is to enable students to discuss and practise a scholarly approach, to gain knowledge of current research in a chosen field and to practice academic writing. A key issue in software enginnering and computer science research is developing, evaluating and comparing methods, tools, languages, models/designs and algorithms and their impact on different systems, organisations and people.
The course provides students with an understanding of the research methodology that enables such evaluations and comparisons. Furthermore, the students will be introduced to the societal and ethical aspects of the research and evaluation in question and gain experience of planning, executing and reporting a research project.
Good to know
Applying for studies
Tuition fees and payment
Key dates and deadlines
Rate of study