Advanced Research Method and Design
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2023-March-27 until 2023-June-04
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Industrial Economics and Management
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1F
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: IY2619
Advanced Research Method and Design, 7,5 credits
The purpose of the course is to provide students with a deeper knowledge on the theory of science as well as research methods for qualitative and quantitative studies in industrial economics and management. Important aspects of the course include: formulating research problems and research questions, anchoring research in previous studies, applying and motivating research methods as well as scientific conclusions and synthesis based on qualitative and quantitative approaches. The emphasis of the course is on quantitative analysis of large bodies of data.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payment
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study