Entrepreneurship and Strategy
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2023-August-28 until 2023-October-29
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Industrial Economics and Management
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1F
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: IY2624
Entrepreneurship and Strategy, 7,5 credits
The course covers the different schools of thought in the field of entrepreneurship and the role of entrepreneurship in economic growth. The course discusses supply-driven entrepreneurship versus demand-driven entrepreneurship as well as entrepreneurship as a subject and process. The course also deals with intrapreneurship and its significance in re-shaping large firms.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payment
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study