Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2023-October-30 until 2024-January-14
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Industrial Economics and Management
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Language of instruction: English.
- Course code: IY2633
Corporate Finance, 7,5 credits
The objective of the course is to develop the student's knowledge and understanding what investments a company should make, how financial risks surrounding these investments can be managed, as well as how different financing strategies can be evaluated. In overall, the course aims to develop knowledge of three main task; financing decisions, investment decisions and cash management.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study