Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2023-October-30 until 2024-January-14
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1F
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is Swedish.
- Course code: DV2626
This course is part of a programme and cannot be applied.
Machine Learning, 7,5 credits
The main purpose of the course is to introduce theory and methods from machine learning and real-world applications from data mining. The technological development has increased our dependency on databases for storage and processing of information. The number and size of these databases grow rapidly. Due to this growth, it becomes more difficult to manually extract useful information. We therefore need semiautomatic and automatic methods to use, aggregate, analyze, and extract such information. Methods and techniques from machine learning, data mining, and artificial intelligence have been shown to be useful for these purposes.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payment
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study