Perspectives on Leadership
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2023-August-28 until 2023-October-29
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Industrial Economics and Management
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Language of instruction: English.
- Course code: IY2630
Perspectives on Leadership, 7,5 credits
The purpose of the course is to develop the student’s ability to, with relevance for the engineering role, coordinate work in modern organisations. The purpose is also to deepen the critical understanding of the concept of leadership and be able to discuss alternatives to leadership.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study