Applied Production Economics
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2023-August-28 until 2023-October-29
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Industrial Economics and Management
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1F
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: IY2621
Applied Production Economics, 7,5 credits
The purpose of the course is to develop a deeper understanding of the flow of goods within and outside a firm and the resulting economic flows using quantitative methods. The course also includes methods and models of forecasting and planning the flow of goods and money under different conditions.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payment
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study