Innovation for Sustainability
Programme course, 5 credits
- Period : 2023-October-30 until 2023-December-03
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Strategic Leadership towards Sustainability
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1F
- Language of instruction: English.
- Course code: SL2540
Innovation for Sustainability, 5 credits
The purpose of the course is for the student to (1) develop deepened knowledge about and understanding of how innovation can support society’s transition to sustainability, and (2) develop practical skill in this area, for example, how to critically assess current products and processes and how to apply creativity methods and creativity tools to innovate for sustainability.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study