Applied Investment Analysis
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2023-October-30 until 2024-January-14
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Industrial Economics and Management
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1F
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: IY2623
Applied Investment Analysis, 7,5 credits
This course provides a deeper understanding of the analysis of financial risk management using financial derivatives and real options as well as portfolio choice theory. The course further develops students’ understanding of the functioning of capital markets, but emphasis is placed on the relationship between capital markets and firms in the creation of economic value as well as the management of risk and uncertainty. The main purpose of the course is to develop skills in the empirical application of methods and models.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payment
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study