Security for Critical Infrastructure (Operational Technology)
Single subject course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2023-August-28 until 2024-January-14
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 25%
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Language of instruction: English
- Education level: A1N
- Application code: BTH-D5894
- Course code: DV2617
Security for Critical Infrastructure (Operational Technology), 7,5 credits
This course provides you with advanced and current topics in cyber security relevant to critical infrastructure. You will learn the concepts of critical infrastructure and information infrastructure, their threat actors and agents, their modeling, and their resilience. You will learn threat analysis skills for industrial control systems (ICS), including advanced persistent threats (APTs), exploits, supply chain attacks, wipers, and ransomware, which are often used in cyber attacks against critical infrastructure.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study