Single subject course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2023-October-30 until 2024-January-14
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Application code: BTH-D5897
- Course code: DV2620
Software Security, 7,5 credits
This course welcomes students to learn how to address various software security problems in a secure and controlled environment. You will gain knowledge (both theoretical and practical) of various kinds of software security problems and apply techniques that could be used to protect the software from security threats. The course also gives you insights to understand the “modus operandi” of adversaries, which could be used for increasing software dependability. Experience with C/C++ programming in a UNIX environment or related is desirable.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study