Research Methodology in Computer Science
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2024-January-15 until 2024-March-24
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1F
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: DV2631
Research Methodology in Computer Science, 7,5 credits
The aim of the course is to enable students to discuss and practise a scholarly approach, to gain knowledge of current
research in a chosen field and to practice academic writing. Such fields relate to the main areas of Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Artifficial Intelligence & Machine-Learning, Telecommunication Systems, and Computer Security. A key research issue is proposing, developing, evaluating and comparing methods, tools, languages, models/designs, algorithms etc, and their impact on different systems, organisations and people.
The course provides students with an understanding of the research methodology that enables the abovementioned research issue to be addressed. Furthermore, students will be introduced to the societal and ethical aspects of the research in question and gain experience of planning, executing and reporting a research project.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study