Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2024-January-15 until 2024-March-24
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Industrial Economics and Management
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: AXX
- Language of instruction: English.
- Course code: IY2593
Managerial Economics, 7,5 credits
The aim of the course is to enable students to understand how individuals, decision-makers and enterprises can use microeconomic theories and methods to analyse and solve authentic market issues. A further aim is to analyse changes to the issues contingent on changed assumptions and parameters.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study