Finance and Investment Analysis
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2024-January-15 until 2024-March-24
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Industrial Economics and Management
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1F
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: IY2618
Finance and Investment Analysis, 7,5 credits
The purpose of the course is to enable students to develop knowledge of theories and models to valuate real and financial investments using different approaches, as well as to understand how it effects the value of the firm. In addition, the course provides students with an understanding of the role a company’s capital structure plays from a financial perspective as well as how financial instruments can be used in risk management depending on the type of company and the market in which it operates.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study