Operating System Security Hardening
Single subject course, 3,5 credits
- Period : 2024-March-25 until 2024-June-02
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 17%
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Language of instruction: English
- Education level: A1N
- Application code: BTH-D5921
- Course code: DV2634
Operating System Security Hardening, 3,5 credits
The objective of the course is to give the participants the required knowledge, skills, and techniques to secure and defend operating systems against potential threats and vulnerabilities. The course focuses on various approaches to harden operating systems, starting with identifying configuration weaknesses and implementing measures to mitigate them.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study