Security, Privacy and Compliance
Single subject course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2024-January-15 until 2024-June-02
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 25%
- Main field of study: Software Engineering
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Language of instruction: English
- Education level: A1N
- Application code: BTH-D5926
- Course code: PA2593
Security, Privacy and Compliance, 7,5 credits
The goal of the course is to (1) provide students with a unified practical perspective on security, privacy, and compliance in software engineering, and (2) teach students methods required for the application. A particular focus will be given on elaborating requirements for software-intensive products and services.
Along with the general information on security, privacy, and compliance, the course will emphasize techniques on how to handle security and privacy requirements and how to ensure compliance.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study