Agile and Lean Development of Software Intensive Products
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2024-September-02 until 2025-January-19
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 25%
- Main field of study: Software Engineering
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Language of instruction: English.
- Course code: PA2580
Agile and Lean Development of Software Intensive Products, 7,5 credits
The course aims to provide an understanding of the application of software development in an environment based on the philosophy of lean and agile working methods. It includes an understanding of industry-relevant technologies to promote the development of software products as well as an understanding that value is of the utmost importance within businesses and organizations. The focus of the course is thus on creating a better understanding of the relationship between values and the influence of principles on businesses and organizations to achieve the best application of agile working methods and Lean as a philosophy.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study