Quality of Experience in Network-based Services
Programme course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2024-November-04 until 2025-January-19
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Electrical Engineering
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Education level: A1N
- Language of instruction: The language of instruction is English.
- Course code: ET2601
Quality of Experience in Network-based Services, 7,5 credits
Service providers and operators pay much attention to the area of Quality of Experience (QoE) in network-based services. Better services imply more satisfied customers, and can therefore contribute to higher incomes. Service providers use measurements of perceived quality and like to use positive results for marketing purposes, while negative results are used as input for service development. Given this background, the course aims at providing students with insights, practical and interpretation skills with regards to how a quality measurement and evaluation process is run, which network behaviors and parameters affect the perception of different types of services, how to develop and interpret QoE models, and in which ways the service provisioning can be improved under given circumstances and boundary conditions.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study