Single subject course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2024-November-04 until 2025-January-19
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Language of instruction: English
- Education level: A1N
- Application code: BTH-D5938
- Course code: DV2620
Software Security, 7,5 credits
The main purpose of the course is to understand and manage various software security problems in a safe and controlled environment. Risky programming patterns that can be exploited for nefarious purposes can cause significant financial losses and reputational damage to organizations that use or develop vulnerable products. The knowledge and skills imparted during the course are intended to limit the above-mentioned risks and are therefore important for companies and organizations where professional software is being developed.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study