Web System Security
Single subject course, 7,5 credits
- Period : 2024-November-04 until 2025-January-19
- Location: Some or all of education and examination is held at distance.
- Type of instruction: Distance, mixed-time, part-time 50%
- Main field of study: Computer Science
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Language of instruction: English
- Education level: A1N
- Application code: BTH-D5939
- Course code: DV2621
Web System Security, 7,5 credits
Web application security encompasses that the student should learn to understand and discover weaknesses and vulnerabilities in web applications both on the server side and on the client side. The objective for this course is for students to understand how weaknesses and vulnerabilities can be used, how they can be discovered and which solutions that can be used to protect web applications and minimalize the risk of such attacks.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study