Master's Thesis (120 credits) in Software Engineering
Programme course, 30 credits
- Period : 2025-January-20 until 2025-June-08
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, full-time
- Main field of study: Software Engineering
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Language of instruction: English
- Education level: A2E
- Course code: PA2534
Master's Thesis (120 credits) in Software Engineering, 30 credits
The aim of the course is that students will practice their ability to define, plan, implement and present independent scientific research work. Students are expected to apply the knowledge acquired during their education and independently immerse themselves in one or more specific sub-areas within the main subject area software engineering. The goal of the student is to, orally and in writing, report the results of his or her research and to critically examine and oppose on another thesis.
The presentations shall comply with the requirements and criteria for academic writing.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study