Systems Engineering Project
Programme course, 8 credits
- Period : 2025-January-20 until 2025-June-08
- Location: Karlskrona
- Type of instruction: On campus, day, part-time 25%
- Main field of study: Software Engineering
- Welcome to BTH! Information for admitted students regarding student account, registration and the course Canvas site.
- Language of instruction: Swedish
- Education level: GXX
- Course code: PA1475
Systems Engineering Project, 8 credits
The course aims to, as closely as possible, emulate a systems engineering project, with an emphasis on the software area as it can normally be conducted in industry. In this course, the student practices methods and models that will support this engineering approach. Work is developed in a group which places demands on the skills of leadership, collaboration and communication both orally and in writing, this as employees in the group and towards customers and other stakeholders. Overall, the student will need to use his skills in systems engineering and its relationships between different needs to solve an engineering problem.
Good to know
Tuition fees and payments
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about application and tuition fees at Blekinge Institute of Technology.
Rate of study