Master Qualification DVADA23h
Congratulations on your admission!
Welcome to the Master’s Qualification Programme in Computer Science
at Blekinge Institute of Technology!
The programme runs full-time from 28 August 2023 to 4 June 2024. Please note, to keep your place on the programme, you must fulfil the steps in the section below: “Procedure to join the programme”. The mandatory course registration online will open 28 July and close 5 September.
We strongly suggest that you participate in the introduction week, beginning 21 August, including introductory- and social activities. Make sure to visit the Student portal for a detailed programme.
Procedure to join the programme
1. Tuition fee (deadline 15 May)
Non-EU/EEA students are required to pay tuition fee. Visit the tuition fee page for information and access your BTH tuition fee account. If the payment is not received by BTH by the deadline, you will lose your place on the programme.
2. Apply for a residence permit (as soon as possible)
Non-EU/EEA students admitted to on-campus programmes must apply for a residence permit to study in Sweden. The tuition fee must be paid before submitting the residence permit application. Visit the Migration agency home page for more information.
3. Activate student account
You can activate student account when you receive the admission letter. More information and a link to activation are available on the Student Portal – Get started.
4. Register for the courses (28 July to 5 September)
You must register for the courses to keep your place on the programme. Register in Ladok for students, instructions are on the Student portal – Get started. You can find the registration periods here. If you cannot carry out the registration yourself, contact email@example.com.
Equipment and digital tools
The online learning management system Canvas is used by all programmes and courses. You can access a Canvas course page when you have activated your student account and registered for the course. In Canvas you can find course information and, for example, lecture notes, assignments, discussion forums, and more.
As a student at BTH, you have access to the e-meeting service Zoom. Using Zoom, you can meet and collaborate with your teachers and classmates. Information about Canvas and installation instructions for Zoom.
BTH require all students to use their own computer in their studies. Read the requirements and recommendations for hardware or software. If your lectures are online, you also need access to a web- or built-in camera, headset with microphone, and internet connection.
Programme and courses
Your upcoming courses are available in Ladok for students. You can find programme syllabus and information on the programme’s Canvas page.
At BTH, we work to ensure that all new students find their place, make new friends and feel at home on our campuses in Karlskrona and Karlshamn. “Preppen” is a form of introduction programme that we offer to all new students, read more about Preppen on the Student portal.
- Get started with your studies at BTH, visit Newly admitted students
- Information on Visa and residence permit
- BTH has no student accommodations and cannot make reservations for students. Visit Accommodation for more information.
- Find your way to BTH: Maps and premises
- Visit Contact and service in the Student portal for information regarding the library, IT Helpdesk, and student support including study counselling and studying with disabilities.
- If you still have questions after reading the welcome letter and visiting Newly admitted students, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org